2019 GRAD PARENTS....
- Information regarding Grad Rings is available from Mrs. Burjan
- Grad Wear ordering will be posted as soon as the details are confirmed
- Wreath Assembly is November 22, Oak Bluff Hall, 8am until finished. Everyone is welcome to attend!
- Sweet Bits will be available at the Hall for pick up on November 22.
- Fundscrip gift card fundraiser is available this year, visit www.fundscrip.com select support a group and enter our school code, MYBL83.
Graduation at Sanford Collegiate is a one-day extravaganza starting with the class photo at the Legislative Building in the morning and ending with Safe Grad at the Victoria Inn in the wee hours of the next morning. In between, are the ceremony at Church of the Rock at 3:00 p.m. and the Dinner/Dance at Victoria Inn at 6:00 p.m.
Although the success of our graduation festivities is dependent on the assistance and support of all the students and parents, the responsibility of planning and organizing is undertaken by a five-member volunteer Parent Grad Committee, and a five-member selected Student Grad Committee that is coordinated by Carissa Burjan and Tammy Hodgins.
There are typically three parent meetings during the year to share information and to answer questions. At some point, the support of every parent will be requested and appreciated; for example, decorating over 1,000 Christmas wreaths, sorting cheese, working a shift at Safe Grad, etc. Consistent and cheerful parental support is always a key component to the success of Sanford Collegiate graduations.